How do you explain someone doing everything he can to harm America’s business climate?
Is it due to economic ignorance? Or is it intentional?
You tell us why President Barack Obama has taken such a strong anti-business approach to American enterprise:
- In January, U.S. businesses will suffer a huge jolt — a 40-percent increase in taxation
- Obama said: “There will be a time for them to make profits and to give bonuses. Now is not that time.”
- Obama, Vice-President Joe Biden, and other Democrats have been disparaging the coal industry that is so vital to the nation’s economic interests and infrastructure
- The Obama Administration is telling companies providing crucial jobs for families they don’t have to be involved in business if they want to observe their religious beliefs in the work place
- The Administration’s HHS mandate will so severely fine businesses refusing to offer insurance for objectionable, life-ending drugs to their employees that they could be substantially crippled or forced to close their doors
Each of these is equally troubling in a time of economic instability, when every industry and every job is so crucial to America’s families. Companies that don’t make profits go out of business.
So why is Obama risking economic disaster with his willingness to close down businesses, put people out of work, and hinder people’s ability to feed and house their families?
Tell us in the survey below what you think: