Sanctity of Life Prayer Rally
Sunday, January 19 from 2:00 – 3:15 p.m. Wesley Bolin Memorial Plaza, 1700 W Washington Street, Phoenix
Sanctity of Life Sunday provides the pro-life community the opportunity to not only commemorate one of the darkest days in this nation’s history, the anniversary of Roe v. Wade, but it is also an occasion where we can come together and unite as one solemn body in prayer.
Join pro-lifers from across the state, as we lower our eyes and lift up our prayers to our God – seeking His grace, renewal, and encouragement, as we strive side by side against abortion.
- Bishop Thomas Olmsted, Catholic Diocese of Phoenix
- Sen. Nancy Barto, State Senator from District 7
- Fernando Amaro, Hispanic Ministries Facilitator for the Arizona Southern Baptist Convention
- Aaron Daily, Redemption Church
- Fr. John Muir, St. Rose Duchesne parish