The Center for Arizona Policy has just released its online voter guide for the upcoming Arizona Primary election season ending August 26. A review of the candidates for governor reveals some mighty interesting things:
- Former Mesa Mayor Scott Smith is NOT pro-life, he opposes school choice and vouchers, he supports the homosexual agenda’s efforts to add gender identity to anti-discrimination laws. There is a name for such candidates: liberal.
- Smith, Ken Bennett, Doug Ducey, Christine Jones, and Frank Riggs ALL say they support religious freedom! However, all five of them opposed Senate Bill 1062, which … would have protected religious freedom for Arizonans. They must think you voters have not been paying attention.
- The only candidate who supported religious freedom and 1062 is Andrew Thomas. He also supports the sanctity of life, marriage as the union of one man and one woman, border enforcement and school choice. That’s why we are endorsing Andrew Thomas for governor. As mayor of Mesa, Smith and the city council loved spending other people’s money. All of them are friends of big government. Ducey is the McCain establishment candidate, and is now being accused of scamming people through Cold Stone Creamery. He said if he was governor he would veto 1062, and then he bragged he was the first candidate to say that. Ouch!
- Secretary of State candidate Michele Reagan (RINO) is in favor of abortion, Big Gambling, Planned Parenthood-style sex education, and the homosexual agenda plan to add gender identity to anti-discrimination laws. She also opposes religious freedom.
- Hugh Hallman answered only two CAP voter guide categories, two that are guaranteed to attract left-wing voters. He supports domestic partner benefits and Common Core education! This is how a “Republican” gets elected mayor in liberalville Tempe!
The CAP voter guide definitely helps separate the Republicans from the RINOs.
Check out the Center for Arizona Policy’s voter guide.