Illegal aliens make up just 3.5 percent of the people in the U.S. But they are committing 37 percent of the crimes.
What’s more is illegals are committing:
- 16.8 percent of drug trafficking cases,
- 20.0 percent of kidnapping/hostage taking,
- 74.1 percent of drug possession,
- 12.3 percent of money laundering, and
- 12.0 percent of murder convictions.
So the population one-thirty-third of the country and you have illegal aliens committing one-sixth of drug trafficking crimes … one-fifth of the kidnapping … three-fourths of the drug possession … and one-eighth of both the money laundering and murder convictions.
Is this what is meant by “doing the jobs Americans won’t do?”
When is this nation going to start protecting American citizens?