For anyone with a Christian worldview, the choice for president is Trump
Unparalleled Achievements by Trump-Pence Administration
- Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
- More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
- We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
- Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
- Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
- New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
- Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
- African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
- Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
- Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
- Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
- Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
- Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
- Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
- Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
- The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
- 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
- Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
- Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
- As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
- Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
- Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
- Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
- Record number of government regulations eliminated.
- Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
- Obamacare individual mandate penalty for taxpayers is GONE.
- My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
- Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
- We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
- Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
- Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
- We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
- Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
- Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
- United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
- Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
- Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
- Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
- NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
- Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
- Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
- Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
- Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
- Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
- Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
- Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
- Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
- Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
- Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
- Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
- Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
- Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
- We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME, including drug smuggling and human trafficking.
Unprecedented Judicial Nominations
In his first three years in office, Trump had successfully appointed a record 50 judges to the U.S. circuit courts of appeals. For comparison purposes, by the same point in their first terms, President Obama had appointed just 19 and President Bush 26.
With the cooperation of the Republican Senate, Trump also pushed the judges through far faster than his predecessors. After three years in office, Trump had already set a modern record for the appointment of appeals court judges.
Trump’s judicial juggernaut could not have succeeded without the cooperation of a Republican Senate majority. Mitch McConnell not only held open the Scalia seat in Obama’s last year and eliminated the Senate filibuster for Supreme Court nominees, but he also made the confirmation of appellate judges a Senate priority.
By the end of three years in office, Trump and McConnell had confirmed enough federal appeals judges to ensure that Republican presidents had appointed a bare majority of all federal appeals judges in the nation.
The 11th Circuit has 12 judges, seven of whom were appointed by Republican presidents after Lagoa’s confirmation on Wednesday. That count now includes five Trump appointees.
“This success – along with the record number of federal appellate judges President Trump has appointed to date – is a testament to the tangible impact the president has had in reshaping the federal judiciary with constitutionalist judges who are committed to the rule of law,” Carrie Severino, the chief counsel and policy director at the conservative Judicial Crisis Network, said in a tweet about Lagoa’s confirmation.
Trump has now named 10 judges to the 9th Circuit — more than one-third of its active judges — compared with seven appointed by President Obama over eight years.
“Trump has effectively flipped the circuit,” said 9th Circuit Judge Milan D. Smith Jr., an appointee of President George W. Bush.
If Trump were to win reelection, he would probably succeed in flipping most, if not all, appellate courts to conservative control.
Trump’s success with judicial appointments came about through the normal constitutional process. He may have chosen younger, more conservative judges. But here he followed closely the example set by President Reagan.
Trump is the most pro-life president since Reagan and is the only president to attend the National March for Life.
Voting for Biden and the Democrats does not fit within the Christian worldview:
- Abortion has decreased in recent years despite Democrats’ insisting on taxpayer funding of Planned Parenthood. State laws passed in recent years by conservative lawmakers and conservative governors have brought much-need accountability to a corrupt industry that, thanks to Democrats benefitting from Planned Parenthood campaign cash, have done everything they can to prevent regulation benefitting the health and protection of women. Many abortion mills closed down rather than comply with safety precautions for the health of women. Non-Christians Bill Clinton and Barack Obama are the most pro-abortion presidents in U.S. history. Joe Biden has received tons of money from Planned Parenthood. Many Democrat governors and other leaders support infanticide — the killing of children who survived abortion. Abortion mills are disproportionately located in minority neighborhoods and minorities undergo a disproportionate number of abortions because the Democrats are the party of their racist founder Margaret Sanger.
- In the 244-year history of the United States, religious liberty (recognized by the First Amendment) never came under greater attack before or since than it did during the Obama-Biden administration. The abortion pill mandate in the ACA required everyone — including Sisters of the Poor and Christian colleges — to provide abortion coverage in their insurance policies. The courts struck down almost all of the legal challenges to this tyranny.
- A party openly opposed to God. The Democrats officially went on record at their 2012 convention for hating God. They omitted God from their platform, caught media criticism for that, and then on a voice vote they overwhelming affirmed a no-God platform. However, to make it look good to public, they said the party supported God. They proudly admit they are going after non-believers for votes. Bide is not a born-again believer, but now that he’s a presidential candidate he is suddenly a “man of faith.” Biden is opposed to the Catholic church’s stance on abortion. Many of the faith leaders supporting Biden are Muslims, Sikhs, pro-abortion progressive Democrat Catholics, Hindus and non-practicing Jews. Suddenly as a presidential candidate, faith has become “the bedrock” of Joe Biden. Rings hollow.
- The Bidens had a troubling but lucrative influence peddling racket. Hunter Biden received multi-million dollar government contracts. Sen. Obama, allegedly an ardent foe of earmarks, pursued $3.4 million in congressional earmarks for clients represented by Hunter Biden. Small world!
- Tony Rezko was planning to host a Biden fundraiser in 2005 but didn’t show because he was being investigated for extortion. Biden called him “an honorable guy.”
- Obama appointed Biden watchdog of his stimulus plan, and Biden gave $1.3 billion to Amtrak, which his son Hunter was affiliated with. Joe Biden was given free reign at forestalling any investigations on corruption involving stimulus money. Biden said stimulus money should not squandered on golf courses and swimming pools, but under his watch, it was.
- Biden accepted campaign money from Richard Scruggs, who was convicted of trying to bribe a federal judge. Biden then donated that money to the National Prostate Cancer Coalition. His son Hunter was on its board.
- The Bidens have received tons of money for political favors through the years.
- Biden had unethical mingling between lobbying and campaign work, raising red flags
- Biden used some campaign funds for lawn care at his home.
- Biden used his clout to install his sons in positions of influence and wealth and fill the family coffers. Hunter Biden gained billions of dollars with highly questionable shenanigans in Ukraine. His dad blackmailed Ukraine into firing the person investigating the scandal and bragged about it.
- A former Biden campaign field director, Joseph Cari, confessed to involvement in an illegal kickback scandal.
- The Biden firm Paradigm got involved with a fund management firms closed by regulators or exposed as a Ponzi scheme.
- Biden lied about having no involvement with scandal-plagued Allen Stanford.
- Biden was sued for attempting to defraud Deutsche Bank.
- Biden: “It’s a three-letter word spelled JOBS.
- Biden said he was an academic standout; his transcripts proved he was not a star student.
- Biden said his family were coal miners; another lie.
- Biden was exposed for plagiarism.
- Other than the two years he worked as an attorney, Biden has lived off the taxpayers for 47 years in Congress and the federal government.
- As Sam Elliott said, “Biden is weak.”
- Biden is a man who has disrespected and abused women.
- He supports the removal of Second Amendment gun rights and home protection.
- Gender confusion (people who’ve had sex change surgery are less happy than they were before).
- Socialism: The rights of the individual are made secondary to the control of the collective; Vladimir Lenin said “The end game of socialism is communism.”
- Loss of freedom, including free speech and religious freedom.
- Increased taxpayer funding for Planned Parenthood, which profits from the shedding of human blood.
- Open borders, drug and human smuggling
- Voter fraud and voting by felons, illegal aliens and unregistered individuals.
- Over regulation of small businesses, the backbone of America.
- Prohibition of school choice.
- A smaller, weaker military.
- Obama II, a country that befriends and funds America’s enemies while turning away from America’s allies.
- Civil unrest in the streets, i.e., Seattle and Portland.
- Higher taxes.
- Harmful laws based on non-existent, politically based global warming.
- Confused men posing as “transgenders” in order to take the positions of females on girls and women’s sports teams.
- Continued attacks on America’s founding ideals, including support for the Marxist Black Lives Matter govement and lawlessness in cities.
- Judicial activism by judges who make law from the bench.
- Radical individuals with access to the White House and the highest levels of government who cannot pass background checks.
- Increased likelihood of terrorism on American and foreign soil. Democrats are very weak on terrorism.
- Bigger government making the individual smaller and smaller.
- A re-writing of U.S. history and the Constitution.
- Biden’s health is failing, and if elected, he may have to relinquish his presidency to a vice president with even more radical and un-Christian views on important issues.