During Friday’s confirmation hearing for Biden’s nominee for attorney general, Merrick Garland proved that he’s the last survivor of the Civil War AND he’s obviously a graduate of the Joycelyn Elders “School of Cluelessness.” The Media Research Center completely exposes him in the above video. Furthermore, it’s obvious that Biden and Garland are incompetent marionettes who are easily managed by the Deep Staters behind the scenes running this pathetic administration. Despite Garland’s dreadful appearance before the Senate committee, left-stream media frauds like the Huffington Post strain credibility by suggesting that Mr. Clueless Garland put Republican senators to shame. Unbelievable!
Legislative Council reports that Proposition 208 will impose a 3.5 percent surcharge on taxable income over $250,000 for a single person or a married person filing jointly, on anyone earning $500,000 as a married couple or single person who is the head of a household. This will be added to the current 4.5 percent tax rate to come up with an 8 percent tax rate. Fifty percent of the tax revenue generated would go to education for youths and classroom support personnel hiring and base salary increases, 25 percent goes to education grants, 10 percent to grants for mentoring and retaining new classroom teachers and 12 percent to train high school students for career training. Also, an Arizona Teachers Academy would get 3 percent to incentivize college students to commit to teaching school in Arizona.
Among the risks of voters passing Prop 208 are these:
- It would be the largest permanent tax increase in Arizona history and move the state up to fifth nationally for highest tax rate;
- It would unfairly punish small businesses;
- It will not inject additional funds into Arizona classrooms’
- There will be no accountability;
- There will be no education reform;
- It will reverse the state’s economic progress and will not help K-12 education in the long run;
- It is largely funded by out-of-state interest groups;
- It doubles the income tax on tens of thousands of Arizona families;
- It is opposed by the Arizona Chamber of Commerce and the Arizona Manufacturers Council;
- It does not provide funding for colleges and community colleges;
- The revenues generated will go almost entirely to salaries;
- Education funding should be shared by all Arizonans, not unfairly on only some citizens who are being punished for job and wealth creation;
- 208 is favored by the radical National Education Association, which is more concerned about politics than educating our children;
- It is an ill-advised and poorly written proposition full of loop-holes on the money will be handled;
- It makes future pay raises for teachers unlikely;
- It will discourage economic growth in Arizona;
- It is neither sustainable nor a wise path for Arizona. Imposing an uncompetitive personal income tax on higher wage-earners and hamper the innovative spirit of the state’s economic dynamism and hurt Arizona’s potential for attracting employers and job creators, who will simply take their business to states with a more friendly business climate. In other words, Prop 208 will make Arizona more like Califronia–a state losing businesses due to excessive taxes.
Grassroots Tea Party Activists of AZ firstname.lastname@example.org will meet with international known Trevor Loudon of New Zealand at 6:30 pm., on Wed., Sept 30. Loudon latest book is The Enemy Within the Church. He has authored Enemy Within and The Enemy Within Part 2 and made DVDs of both. GRTP meets at 17224 N. 43rd Ave Ste 102, Glendale Az. Limited seating. Mask free zone. Wearing masks is acceptable.
“The Enemies Within” is designed to show American voters exactly how modern communism works and how it impacts on your life, every single day. Just how do the communists win big on things like Obamacare and immigration “reform,” which go completely against the wishes of the American people?
Trevor Loudon’s research has been cited by Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, countless articles, blog posts and in books by well known authors Paul Kengor, Aaron Klein and Jerome Corsi. He has given countless radio interviews and addressed audiences in more than 30 states in his four tours of the United States.
Trevor Loudon speaks on internal subversion, communism and socialism, national security, culture and constitutional conservatism.Loudon also released a new book, White House Reds, in February.
Congresswoman Debbie Lesko and Congressman Paul Gosar supported Jim Jordan (R-OH), in the introduction of the Holding Rioters Accountable Act of 2020 to hold the rioters responsible for destruction for their actions and ensure local officials do not turn a blind eye to the chaos in our cities. “We have laws in our country for a reason and if cities and states choose not to uphold them, they should not be rewarded with money from federal grants,” said Lesko following the introduction of the bill. “I hope this bill will incentivize cities and states to follow the law and hold rioters accountable. There is no place in our nation for this lawlessness.” The bill grants the attorney general the authority to withhold up to 10 percent of Department of Justice (DOJ) grants from cities and states where prosecutors are failing to prosecute crimes arising from riots and other violent protests. The DOJ is responsible for determining prosecutorial misconduct for the purposes of implementing this legislation. “Chaos and violence have no place in American cities,” said Jordan. “It’s time for Democrats to denounce violent left-wing extremism , reject efforts to defund the police, and hold anarchists and criminals accountable for their lawlessness.” Lesko is a Ranking Member of the House Committee on the Judiciary.
You can bet the lawless Democrats in the House will defeat this. Remember that in November.
Eli: “I’m a former Navy Seal. When 9/11 happened, I dropped out of school and I went and joined the Navy.
I went to Seal Team 3, went to Fallujah in 2010, and I’ve served with so many guys that put their life on the line for freedom.
What I see going on in this country today just breaks my heart.
If we are going to get this country back on track, our leaders need to quit playing it safe. They’re going to have to actually lead, and I don’t see guys like Mark Kelly doing that. He’s gone quiet because he’s a part of this nonsense.
When I look at what he supports, it’s not courageous at all and that bothers me to see other veterans going along with the mob and destroying this country.
Mark is looking out for himself.
When things get tough, you want people who have walked through a storm. Who have been forged in fire.
I love supporting Martha McSally because she’s courageous. She broke barriers. We should all go out and support the candidate who’s going to be a fighter when times are tough.”
Conservative Marth McSally
- De-fund Planned Parenthood
- Opposes public funding of abortions. (Aug 2014)
- Opposes abortion and supports sanctity of human life
- No taxpayer funding of abortions via ObamaCare. (Jan 2015)
- Ban abortion after 20 weeks, except for maternal life.
- Supports education vouchers for private schools. (Oct 2018)
- Gives other options to kids in failing schools. (Nov 2014)
- Supports education vouchers. (Aug 2014)
- Opposes Common Core, according to Faith2Action. (Jul 2014)
- Favors denying federal funding for sanctuary cities
- Opposes federal funding for Planned Parenthood
- Six years of congressional experience
Socialist Mark Kelly
- Falsely believes health care is a right
- Believes the national debt exploded because of wealthy Americans instead of placing blame on Barack Obama
- Supports the DREAM Act
- Blames border invasion on Washington instead of the Democrats who’ve fought for decades to keep the borders wide open for drug smugglers
- Opposes school choice
- Supports gun control
- Believes in unfounded “global warming”
- Accepted millions of dollars of investment from a communist Chinese company responsible for crackdowns on dissenters and censorship during the pandemic.”
- Cozies up to Chinese communists; even the U.N. has pulled away from Chinese organizations Kelly has close ties to China’s communist dictators.
- Opened a business promising hundreds of jobs that never delivered
- Has no experience in public office.