From the congressional hearing underway on the Obama Administration cover-up of the September 11, 2012 terrorist attack on the Benghazi, Libya compound …
Arizona Congressman Paul Gosar (Republican) asks Gregory Hicks, the No. 2 man at the Benghazi compound in Libya, to respond to Hillary Clinton’s angry outburst “what does it matter?” Clinton, former secretary of state, made those angry remarks in stonewalling a previous congressional hearing into the Obama Administration’s refusal to acknowledge the terrorist attack and its insistence that the attack resulted from an anti-Muslim video.
Hicks said it does matter, contradicting Clinton’s outrageous claim. Another congressman who spoke to the families of the murdered Americans said it matters strongly to them.
Three whistleblowers are testifying on what happened during the terrorist attack, despite Obama Administration lawyers telling them not to cooperate with Congress. They have been subjected to attacks on their job performance, by the Obama Administration, since they came out as whistleblowers. Hicks was demoted in defiance of federal laws protecting whistleblowers.
Hicks also said special forces personnel were “furious” over being told to stand down during the attack.
Republican congressmen are attempting to find out from the whistleblowers what happened. Democrats are trying to detour the inquiry by complaining about funding issues. These assertions have been sufficiently refuted.
Breitbart.com reports 5 top take-aways:
1. . Two “stand-down” orders were given while the Benghazi attacks were in progress.
2. The “protest” about a YouTube video was a complete fabrication by the Obama administration.
3. Cheryl Mills, Clinton’s lawyer at the State Department, told witnesses not to speak to House investigators.
4. The diplomatic personnel on the ground acted with incredible, unheralded heroism.
5. Democrats came to rebut the eyewitnesses with talking points.