Sean Hannity is already blaming innocent people for Donald Trump’s impending loss in the November election. And he’s blaming them for Mrs. Bill Clinton’s inevitable judicial nominations.
He’s calling out Sen. Ted Cruz, Glen Beck, Jeb Bush and railing against others who are not thrilled with Trump for these future disasters.
“They will own it,” Hannity claims of the leftists who will ride Mrs. Clinton’s appointments to the U.S. court system
Hannity also says he will “enthusiastically” vote for Trump. Beck is thoroughly assessing Trump’s many weaknesses. While Hannity points fingers, Beck is taking the high road.
Today Beck noted that Trump has four field offices in the (former) battleground states of Florida, Pennsylvania, Ohio and North Carolina, Mrs. Bill has over 100. This is as much the Republican Party’s fault as Trump’s though.
Hannity’s railing is inaccurate and inexcusable. No three men have the power to defeat Trump in this election.
Hannity would do well to look in the mirror and realize he has not done his job in advancing the conservative movement. Sure, he talks about being a conservative. But he also says, “I interview the candidates and let the people decide.” Does that sound like an ardent advocate of conservatism to you?
The people decide elections no matter what Hannity does.
And if Hannity was such a great conservative, why does he devote so much air time to liberals and RINOs? Why isn’t he educating listeners on conservative principles? Why isn’t he focusing on conservative guests? Won’t they get ratings for him? Why didn’t he get behind the few patriot conservatives in the presidential race and advocate for one of them winning the nomination?
Hannity, who frequently has said pro-abortion RINO Rudy Giuliani “governed as a conservative,” either doesn’t get it or refuses to acknowledge a great deal of inconvenient truths. Tragically for America, Mrs. Bill Clinton will win the election because:
- More than 50 million American boys and girls are enrolled in public schools and most of them are daily indoctrinated in secular humanism, socialism and revisionary history.
- The same can be said of the 20 million-plus students in colleges and universities and …
- Some 140,000 law school students.
- The media and the public education system are constantly teaching people of radical left-wing politics.
- Television and the movies are indoctrinating audiences in left-wing policies and misinformation.
- The ACLU and countless other radical left-wing groups are re-writing the Constitution.
- The courts are running roughshod over individual freedoms and the Bill of Rights. The Supreme Court is about to swing hard Left, and Americans may never see it recover.
- More than 90 percent of America’s daily newspapers are spewing misinformation and poisoning the climate against conservatives and Christians.
- Virtually every large metropolitan city in the nation is a leftist cocoon, dominated by groupthink and closed off, by gatekeepers, to the Constitution and Judeo-Christian values.
- The Department of Justice and the IRS are running interference for far-left policies and crimes committed by leftists.
- Infighting in the inept Republican Party between those who still believe in the GOP platform and those, like Trump, who do not?
- The ineptness of the GOP and refusal of the Boehners, Ryans and McConnells who betrayed voters and — like the noblemen of Scotland who rode away from William Wallace’s battlefield — refused to fight Obama and the leftists?
In response, we’ve got Dennis Prager, the Heritage Foundation, Mark Levin and out-numbered conservatives in rural America. What about Rush Limbaugh? He spends more time blowing his own horn than actually educating Americans about conservatism. While the professors of the Left hold classes daily in countless settings, too few people are educating the nation on conservative principles.
So, Mr. Hannity, do you still wish to rail against three individuals for the approaching Republican loss? We are now on the verge of 24 years of Democrats in the White House over a 32-year period. And Cruz and Beck have little to do with it. Cancel guest appearances by McCain and Beckel. Focus on conservative education.